Saturday, August 2, 2014

E! NEWS

Giuliana Rancic

Not going to lie, I have met pretty much every Hollywood star, the A Listers, to the D Listers, but I have wanted to meet Giuliana the minute I stepped foot in California. It FINALLY happened! I was BEYOND excited! My life in Wisconsin was watching E News, which Giuliana is the host. Giuliana is such a sweet woman, and very down to earth. I thought it was funny how the photographers were taking pictures of Giuliana and she pointed behind her which were soldiers....Giuliana went, "You should be taking pictures of them, not me!" I have watched her show and have seen her struggles, and it looks like right now she is in a good place in her life. Giuliana your a VERY strong woman, we have seen the struggles youu have gone through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment